Cucumber is one of the widely used and cultivated plants around the world and according to a recent survey it is the fourth most cultivated vegetable than all other edible vegetables. Moreover it is known as one of the healthiest foods for human health. Because it has number of health benefits by usage in medicines it is protecting human life from numerous diseases. Mostly it is referred to super food having no side effect, being used in skin beauty products too. It has different varieties from which three are major and most popular such as pickling, slicing and burpless and these varieties include numerous cultivars that have moved away. This vegetable belongs to Southern Asia but today, it is being grown in all continents of the world. Though different varieties are used and traded in the global markets. Following is a list indicating top ten countries by their annual production.
Q : Which Country Produces largest quantity of Cucumber in the world?
Never Miss :
- Cucumber production statistics in USA
- Which Country Produces Most Potatoes?
- Which Country Produces Most Tomatoes?
- Top 5 Countries with the Highest Watermelon Production
- Top 10 Pineapple Producing Countries
- Top 10 Agricultural Export Countries
- Top Ten Strawberry Producing Countries
- Top 10 Apple Producers
- Top 10 Lemon Producers