Spinach is one of the most popular and widely liked edible flowering plants belonging to the family of Amaranthaceae. It is known as the annual plant having the height up to 30 centimeters. we will have a look at the top ten spinach producing nations around the globe after discussing some facts about this natural tonic.Generally it is cultivated during winter in the cool areas of the world. Bright and vibrant looking spinach leaves are not only appealing for the human eyes but these green leaves are also best for diet. It has great number of vitamins that are considered much essential for human health containing good quantity of Vitamin C that has numerous health benefits. A recent survey revealed that Spinach is one of the most nutrient-rich vegetables in the world with wealth of antioxidants until it is fresh other wise it may loose a lot of its vitamins.Spinach can be served in raw form with salads, can be boiled or mixed with other edible vegetables.there are numerous stories about its origin but most authenticated place of origination is ancient Persia which is now known as Iran.Following are its most important health advantages that are increasing its popularity and consumption around the world.
Health Benefits of Spinach
- It is a good source of numerous vitamins such as Vitamin A, B2, C and K.
- It contains manganese, iron, calcium, magnesium and potassium that are nutritious for human health .
- Great significance for numerous skin problems are has the ability to prevent skin diseases.
- It provides protection against cancer, blood pressure problems and also reduces the risk of asthma.
- It contains great quantity of iron, protein and minerals that make the bones strong.
Q : Which Country Produces Most Spinach in the world ?
Complete list of top ten leading producers is below.
- Cucumber production statistics in USA
- Sugar Production by Country
- Which Country Produces Most Potatoes?
- Which Country Produces Most Tomatoes?
- Top 5 Countries with the Highest Watermelon Production
- Top 10 Pineapple Producing Countries
- Top 10 Agricultural Export Countries
- Top Ten Strawberry Producing Countries
- Top 10 Apple Producers
- Top 10 Lemon Producers
- Mango Production by Country