List of Top 10 Richest Countries in Africa 2015
The Richest Country in Africa
here we are going to discuss some facts about the present wealthiest nation in Africa continent 2014.
It is also known as the Republic of Seychelles which is the 155-island nation. Victoria is its capital and the largest city of the country. It is also in list of one of the smallest nations in the world which is covering the total area of 459 sq km/ its population according to 2012 census was calculated as 90024. It is divided into 26 different administrative regions that comprise all of the inner islands. Eight of the above mentioned districts are making up the capital of Seychelles and are then referred to as the Greater Victoria. the business and economy is well developed throughout the nation due to its ever growing resources with large number of revenue from shipments and fishery.its cities contain luxurious malls,hotels and resorts which are rarely seen around the African cities.
Q : Which is the richest country in Africa and what is per capita income?
Also See :
- Best Nations with highest quality of life
- Top 10 richest Nations in the world
- Top 10 Poorest Nations in the world
- Top Ten Most Expensive Cities in the World
- Nations with most Freedom of Speech
- Top 10 Cheapest U.S Cities to Live in
- Top Ten Most Expensive Cities In United States
- Which Country has Cheapest Oil Prices in the World